Return and Cancelation Policy
What is our return /cancellation policy?
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days if accompanied by a valid sales receipt.
- Items must be in pristine “as new” condition.
- Pending inspection, a credit or refund will be issued for the item value less and up to a 40% restocking fee
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Initial shipping costs will not be returned.
- We will be happy to assist upon request (actual shipping charges will be applied)
- Regular orders may be canceled within 24 hours of placement with a $100 processing fee
- Regular orders may be canceled after 24 hours (but within 72 hours) of placement with a 15% (or $150 processing fee (whichever is greater).
- Regular orders may be canceled after 72 hours of order placement with a 30% processing fee
- Custom and special orders may not be canceled or returned
- Orders abandoned upon delivery are subject to a 50% restocking fee, plus shipping/handling charges
- We do not accept returns for international orders
Our lifetime guarantee does not apply to furniture shipped internationally. Customers should have their furniture checked for quality before it is transported outside the USA as we cannot be responsible for shipping damage or product repair outside the USA
Why are cancellation fees so high?
Please note that your furniture is being made to order, especially for you, once an order is placed we do our utmost to expedite crafting so your furniture will arrive in your home in the most timely fashion possible. On a daily basis we contact our craftsman and inform them of your orders and the wood that has to be bought, in many instances kilned and finally the scheduling of crafting.
Because custom pieces have been crafted for a specific customer and in many cases, to particular specifications, it becomes difficult for us to re-sell. You can avoid cancellation fees y letting us know if your order is tentative and asking us to hold processing for a few days before placing the mechanics in motion.
How do I return a furniture item?
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, however, we are happy to assist upon request (actual shipping charges will be applied)
- To return your furniture, you must call (787 722- 4181) and obtain a return authorization number before beginning this process,
- Custom and special orders are not returnable
DAMAGE AND DEFECTS
The beauty of quality furniture is in its uniqueness. Made from natural materials, with no two items identical, each piece is crafted to complement rather than duplicate another. It is essential to realize that tolerances and variances occur in each piece and should be expected even in the finest hand has done quality furniture; it is often this seeming “imperfection” that makes it so treasured. We sell only the finest quality merchandise and ask that you appreciate and understand the nature of the product whilst evaluating its acceptability.
Information and Data
DFA does not supply any information except for necessary transactional uses of payment and returns to authorized integrators, submitted via its websites. In no event shall DFA be held liable for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatever other kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to the loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data or any other types of damage resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to Loss of Use, Loss of Profits, Loss of Data, or any other type of damage, tangible or intangible in nature, whether in an action or under theories of contract, tort or otherwise arising out of any or in any way relating to the use or performance of the information on or accessed through any of DFA websites.
DFA reserves the right to withdraw access to the Sites or to revise the services and products described in the sites at any time without notice, DFA may, at any time, revise the terms and conditions contained in this Legal statement by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions that apply to your use of the sites. The invalidity of any term, condition or provision of this Legal statement shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Legal Statement deemed enforceable by the applicable courts of law in accordance to the laws and courts of Puerto Rico.